Beaufort named a finalist for Coastal Living's 'Happiest Seaside Town' | News
BEAUFORT, SC (WCSC)- Coastal Living Magazine has named Beaufort a finalist to be named America's Happiest Seaside Town in 2013.
Ten seaside towns have been named finalists in the magazine's second annual list of top places to live on the coast, with Beaufort representing the Lowcountry. The public can vote hourly through February 28 on the magazine's website to determine which town takes the honor
Beaufort is lauded by the magazine as a town that sits in the heart of the Sea Islands and Lowcountry that is filled with "historic antebellum architecture".
Other seaside towns in the running include Harwhich Port, MA; Pecadero, CA; Sag Harbor, NY; Sanibel Island, FL; and many more.
To vote for Beaufort as America's Happiest Seaside Town in 2013, click here.
Copyright 2013 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Top Beaufort Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Head to Charleston Tea Plantation for the First Flush FesTEAval
- $75K bond set for man accused of fondling girls while watching horror movies
- Suspect charged in Johns Island convenience store armed robbery
- Authorities arrest Johns Island man accused of trailer thefts
- Superstreet could be solution for troubled intersection
- Report: Motorcyclist tips bike over to get rid of drunk woman
- 'Little Shop of Horrors' hits the West Ashley HS stage
- West Ashley HS students pledge to 'W8 2 TXT', win 1,000 Subway subs
- Film documents Charleston FD's recovery after Sofa Super Store fire
- Holy City to announce Iron Brew II special ingredient tonight